Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break

In honor of the last day of Spring Break I have decided to start a new blog. This blog will mostly be devoted to my knitterly adventures. Sometimes my family and their activities may also creep into this blog.

Over the break I have managed to work on a number of projects.

At one point during the week my hubby sent me a text "I think it would be good if the kids saw you cleaning".....Sure, I will get right on that......after I finish my row.

In fitting form, as a good role model, when my hubby walked in the door not only wasn't I cleaning, neither were the kids. My 9 and 11 year olds were sitting in the family room KNITTING! (The 14 year old hasn't come out of her teen cave to clean or knit.)

Ha, wait til WE get to the end of our row!

No comments:

Post a Comment